Tuesday 19 August 2014

40% off Priceline Haul || SKINCARE


Oooh this one was a doozy! There's nothing that brings a mad rush into Priceline like a 40% off sale, especially a two day only sale. I didn't bother to hold back this time as I just wanted to try new things and get a few of the more expensive items. I ended up going both days because after the first I couldn't shake the feeling like I was missing something (after scrolling through everybodys posts of what they bought) So this is what I ended up with.

Only four of the things I got are back ups for things I like which include the Garnier Cleansing Water, which until I tried for myself I didn't believe the hype but I even prefer it over my favourite eye make up remover which says something. Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner, which I actually finished and the main reason I even had to go to this sale. Simple Cleansing facial wipes because I finished the first pack I bought and liked them and lastly Cetaphil oily skin cleanser. I have the cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and liked it a lot, I haven't finished it because I'm using a different cleanser at the moment but I thought this one would be generally the same but would hopefully help my oily skin.

A few great finds and products I'm really excited about is the Sanctuary Brightening Facial Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser. I've always wanted to try the Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish but isn't avaliable in Australia and haven't found anything similar. Next is the Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask. I've heard good things about this and a lot of people seemed to have purchased this also during the sale so it must be good.



La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo is something I've seen and heard a lot about. I haven't exactly read many reviews on it but they've all been positive and many people seem to buy this product.. and a lot of it. It's quite expensive retailing for $28 which is something I would lust over but definitely wouldn't buy. See how these sales just rope you in? I should have bought two! Hopefully this works on my problematic skin. Fingers crossed!

I'm soo excited to try these products, I can't wait. I think I'm going to have to have a few pamper nights in a row just so I can try everything asap! What skincare items are a must for you to get at a 40% off sale?

Take care xo

No comments:

Post a Comment