Sunday 16 March 2014

40% off Drugstore Haul


Earlier this week Priceline, which is the drugstore of Australia, had a two day 40% off cosmetics sale and of course I absolutely jumped at the chance to buy all the things! Although I didn't, I'm actually proud of myself that this time round I didn't exactly go overboard, we all have different definitions of 'overboard', but I did pick up some new things to try! Let me just add that sales are the only times I will actually willingly try something new.

Australis Fresh & Flawless pressed powder
a well known dupe for MAC Studio Fix. The colour I got is Natural, the lightest out of the 3 to choose from. They recently changed the packaging which I'm disappointed about as now it looks a bit cheap but I'm super excited to try this!

you should have seen the swatches on my arms. Once I find a foundation that works for me I stick with it but I just wanted to try something new for a change. I wanted a lighter shade but I think this is more pink toned(I'm yellow toned) I couldn't tell I almost didn't buy it but I just went with it.

sticking with the trying new things theme and considering they didn't have the new shade I actually wanted to try I picked this one up instead. I want to get out of my comfort zone and I don't have anything coral so this is a great start especially with such low prices. -I've actually tried this and it's such a lovely colour on me, perfect for summer, if only it didn't just end haha-

I'm not sure why I picked this up, I think the bright orange attracted me. It also has probably my favourite kind of wand, plastic bristles woo! Even though the Essense mascaras dry out quicker I know this will be a good one.

Essence Eyebrow Stylist set
Now I don't fill in my eyebrows, I don't even wax them I've never really felt the need too. They look fine plucked but entering the beauty world I've come to understand that even filling in your eyebrows a little can just make a look so much different and because this was so cheap I thought why the hell not! I have tried this and both shades work well with my colour eyebrows and it's fun.

Essence Lash and Brow gel mascara
Sometimes my eyebrows can be a bit unruly so again sticking with trying new things, why not and I just got it. I had seen other people getting this in the #pricelinehaul tag on instagram (it's an amazing tag, so much make up inspiration) and it was the last one so I felt I had to get it.


This was probably a lot of writing for a haul but I just can't help myself :D
Take care xo

No comments:

Post a Comment